182 Escalon St, Cincinnati, OH 452162 beds, 2 baths, 840 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,708 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $75,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 1 space
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 840 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 2420003004100
- Zillow Home ID: 34268111
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 182 Escalon Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Carthage market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 69.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 73.3% higher than in Cincinnati, and 200% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Carthage home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cincinnati.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Carthage home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,846 sqft, 15,246 sqft lot, built in 1900
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 184 Escalon St Cincinnati, OH$68K31924
- 178 Escalon St Cincinnati, OH$49K221,073
- 186 Escalon St Cincinnati, OH$47K11792
- 174 Escalon St Cincinnati, OH$50K22897
- 188 Escalon St Cincinnati, OH$50K211,192
- 170 Escalon St Cincinnati, OH$51K32897
- 167 Escalon St Cincinnati, OH$44K11744
- 190 Escalon St Cincinnati, OH$51K211,000
- 166 Escalon St Cincinnati, OH$48K22897
- 169 Escalon St Cincinnati, OH$58K21744
- 165 Escalon St Cincinnati, OH$64K21744
- 161 Escalon St Cincinnati, OH$81K21988
- 171 Escalon St Cincinnati, OH$73K311,057
- 200 Escalon St Cincinnati, OH$52K111,000
- 164 Escalon St Cincinnati, OH$50K31.51,253
- 157 Escalon St Cincinnati, OH$129K41.52,214
- 175 Escalon St Cincinnati, OH$60K411,217
- 204 Escalon St Cincinnati, OH$79K311,000
- 177 Escalon St Cincinnati, OH$55K21866
- 158 Escalon St Cincinnati, OH$70K321,388
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.