182 Gay St APT 105, Philadelphia, PA 191282 beds, 2 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
Less than 10 years old, this condo is at the top of Manayunk and has everything you could dream of and more. Park right out front and even have space for your guests. Enter the open loft-style living room/ dining room area where you have 20 ft. ceilings and walls of windows with custom blinds, a gas fireplace, gorgeous hardwood floors, and double sliding glass doors to your private patio. This condo has southern exposure keeping it warm in the winter and allowing plenty of light and air in during the summer months.
There is a modern spiral staircase up to the lofted office/bedroom/den/work out space with a walk in storage closet, where you can catch up on your emails and look down at your condo and out the windows at the city below.
The kitchen has granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The bedrooms are well proportioned and offer ample closet space with custom shelving. You also have two full marble baths, one with a jacuzzi tub, and a private laundry room!
Brand new A/C and Hot Water Heater. Convenient stairs from Nob Hill straight to Main St! Take a look before itâ??s too late!
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 1 space
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $375,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 888211518
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 71250031
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 182 Gay Street APT 105
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Manayunk, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 78.1% less than in Philadelphia, and 75.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Manayunk home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Manayunk home values.
- 182 Gay St APT 103 Philadelphia, PA$263K11650
- 221 Gay St # 1 Philadelphia, PA$471K323,080
- 231 Gay St Philadelphia, PA$395K32.53,000
- 223 Gay St Philadelphia, PA$703K323,080
- 4435 Silverwood St Philadelphia, PA$204K21840
- 4431 Silverwood St Philadelphia, PA$227K411,575
- 182 Gay St APT 1201 Philadelphia, PA$190K11718
- 225 Gay St # 3 Philadelphia, PA$523K323,080
- 4425 Silverwood St Philadelphia, PA$122K311,146
- 4437 Silverwood St Philadelphia, PA$160K--11,116
- 4427 Silverwood St Philadelphia, PA$236K411,890
- 4423 Silverwood St Philadelphia, PA$163K--11,305
- 182 Gay St APT 401 Philadelphia, PA$259K221,080
- 182 Gay St APT 1201 Philadelphia, PA$148K11718
- 182 Gay St APT 1206 Philadelphia, PA$308K2--1,185
- 182 Gay St APT 1205 Philadelphia, PA$284K221,120
- 182 Gay St APT 905 Philadelphia, PA$254K221,100
- 182 Gay St APT 206 Philadelphia, PA$324K22975
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292