- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1970
- Views: 5,925 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $168,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $65
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 9 spaces
- APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_COMMON \ Washer, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COL_DSCRP_1 \ None, COL_DSCRP_2 \ None, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Balcony, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Oil, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Bathroom With Tub, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Bathroom With Tub & Shower, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Cathedral/Vaulted Ceilings, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Ceiling Fans, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Open Floor Plan, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Pantry, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Picture Window, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Skylight, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Storage, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Tile Floor, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Walk-In Closet, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Wall to Wall Carpet, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Bathroom with Shower Stall, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Ceiling Fans, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Open Floor Plan, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Storage, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Tile Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Sloping, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Family Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Loft, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Mudroom, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Office/Den, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Other (See Remarks), RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living RM/Dining RM Combo, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Heat, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Water, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Heat, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Water, ROAD_TYPE \ Dead End, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,576 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0115 B:3260 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 57577285
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $160-315K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01510 home values will fall 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.5% fall for Town of Clinton as a whole. Among 01510 homes, this home is valued 55.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 52.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01510, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.7% higher than in Town of Clinton, and 42.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01510 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Clinton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01510 home values.
|180 Park St Clinton, MA||$230K||3||2||1,404|
|181 Park St Clinton, MA||$238K||3||1||1,392|
|177 Park St Clinton, MA||$220K||2||1||1,098|
|170 Park St Clinton, MA||$211K||3||1||1,174|
|7 Vineyard Ave Clinton, MA||$228K||2||1||1,580|
|11 Vineyard Ave Clinton, MA||$202K||3||1||1,117|
|15 Vineyard Ave Clinton, MA||$260K||4||2||2,045|
|4 Vineyard Ave Clinton, MA||$257K||3||2||1,765|
|6 Vineyard Ave Clinton, MA||$195K||2||1||930|
|12 Vineyard Ave Clinton, MA||$232K||3||2||1,600|
|19 Vineyard Ave Clinton, MA||$225K||3||1||1,540|
|23 Vineyard Ave Clinton, MA||$222K||2||1||1,437|
|20 Vineyard Ave Clinton, MA||$312K||7||2.5||2,460|
|168 Park St Clinton, MA||$289K||3||1||2,237|
|27 Vineyard Ave Clinton, MA||$223K||4||1||1,475|
|24 Vineyard Ave Clinton, MA||$241K||3||1.75||1,170|
|35 Vineyard Ave Clinton, MA||$308K||3||2.5||2,180|
|189 Park St Clinton, MA||$281K||--||--||--|
|39 Vineyard Ave Clinton, MA||$240K||3||1||1,628|
|165 Park St Clinton, MA||$207K||3||1||1,105|
Nearby Schools in Town of Clinton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!