A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Views: 2,058 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $870,450
- Last sale price/sqft: $208
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ University, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH3_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, CONSTRUCTION \ Stone/Concrete, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Stone, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Other (See Remarks), EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Balcony - Interior, FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ French Doors, FAM_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, FAM_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass - Batts, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, KIT_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Game Room, OTH2_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Exercise Room, OTH4_DSCRP \ Balcony - Interior, OTH4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH4_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Cul-De-Sac, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,190 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Parcel #: M:055.0-0000-0045.0
- Zillow Home ID: 57105443
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $680K-1.35M.
Market guideZillow predicts 01867 home values will fall 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Reading as a whole. Among 01867 homes, this home is valued 118.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01867, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Reading, and 92.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01867 home values.
|183 Sanborn Ln Reading, MA||$974K||5||3.5||4,124|
|178 Sanborn Ln Reading, MA||$890K||3||2.5||3,184|
|187 Sanborn Ln Reading, MA||$909K||4||2.5||3,552|
|188 Sanborn Ln Reading, MA||$959K||3||2.5||3,958|
|175 Sanborn Ln Reading, MA||$824K||4||2.5||2,893|
|193 Sanborn Ln Reading, MA||$926K||5||3.5||3,248|
|194 Sanborn Ln Reading, MA||$892K||4||2.5||3,328|
|168 Sanborn Ln Reading, MA||$825K||4||2.5||2,882|
|4 Thomas Dr Reading, MA||$1.06M||4||2.5||4,534|
|12 Thomas Dr Reading, MA||$1.19M||5||3.5||4,704|
|18 Thomas Dr Reading, MA||$828K||4||3||3,050|
|7 Thomas Dr Reading, MA||$854K||4||3||3,048|
|24 Thomas Dr Reading, MA||$899K||4||2.5||3,222|
|15 Thomas Dr Reading, MA||$906K||4||2.5||3,373|
|23 Thomas Dr Reading, MA||$846K||4||4||3,050|
|154 Sanborn Ln Reading, MA||$855K||4||2.5||2,832|
|31 Thomas Dr Reading, MA||$937K||4||3.5||3,466|
|37 Thomas Dr Reading, MA||$910K||3||2.5||3,496|
|40 Lynn Village Way Reading, MA||$823K||4||2.5||2,368|
|33 Lynn Village Way Reading, MA||$960K||4||2.5||3,425|
Nearby Schools in Reading
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.