1820 Allen Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631043 beds, 2 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,260 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1937
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2005
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, On street, 0 space
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1946
- Lot depth: 142
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 13330000900
- Zillow Home ID: 2937938
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1820 Allen Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 63104 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 39.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.1% less than in Saint Louis, and 222.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 63104 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63104 home values.
- 1816 Allen Ave Saint Louis, MO$104K--22,050
- 1824 Allen Ave Saint Louis, MO$157K--22,100
- 1814 Allen Ave Saint Louis, MO$155K--1.51,700
- 1828 Allen Ave Saint Louis, MO$169K--43,400
- 1812 Allen Ave Saint Louis, MO$163K--1.51,700
- 1810 Allen Ave Saint Louis, MO$109K--22,286
- 1832 Allen Ave # A Saint Louis, MO$187K643,400
- 1806 Allen Ave Saint Louis, MO$148K--43,180
- 1825 Russell Blvd Saint Louis, MO$247K--43,536
- 1821 Russell Blvd Saint Louis, MO$154KStudio--3,538
- 1831 Russell Blvd Saint Louis, MO$181KStudio--2,688
- 1819 Russell Blvd Saint Louis, MO$164K221,656
- 1802 Allen Ave Saint Louis, MO$260K--45,104
- 1904 Allen Ave Saint Louis, MO$181K532,820
- 1835 Russell Blvd Saint Louis, MO$272K--13,026
- 1821 Allen Ave Saint Louis, MO$145K--43,060
- 1906 Allen Ave Saint Louis, MO$151K321,960
- 1827 Allen Ave Saint Louis, MO$219K332,007
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!