- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1820 Ash St, Palo Alto, CA 943061 bed, 1 bath, 570 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $1,750,000
- Price/sqft: $3,070
- Parking: 288 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 570 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1932
- Lot depth: 40
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 12430039
- Zillow Home ID: 19497733
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1820 Ash Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Evergreen Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 80.3% lower than in Palo Alto, and 84.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Evergreen Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen Park home values.
- 120 Park Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.34M432,129
- 134 Park Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.36M54.53,700
- 1845 El Camino Real Palo Alto, CA$1.2M11504
- 1805 El Camino Real STE 302 Palo Alto, CA$1.39M221,423
- 1805 El Camino Real STE 301 Palo Alto, CA$1.4M221,424
- 142 Park Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.92M432,826
- 390 Leland Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.97M754,448
- 150 Park Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.52M221,362
- 158 Park Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.59M321,457
- 121 Park Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.32M22864
- 360 Leland Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.09M412,044
- 137 Park Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.1M422,098
- 143 Park Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.31M21768
- 129 Park Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.45M21844
- 153 Park Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.37M21.51,176
- 164 Park Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.6M41.51,336
- 163 Park Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.65M231,480
- 419 Leland Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.64M432,542
- 447 Leland Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.66M----2,907
- 409 Leland Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.49M21976
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!