A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,828 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Views: 4,383 all time views
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $2,648,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,381
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 357 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Stove, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,918 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 53
- Parcel #: 00341046
- Zillow Home ID: 19468939
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $2.1-2.8M.
Market guideZillow predicts Duveneck - St. Francis home values will increase 7.1% next year, compared to a 7.1% increase for Palo Alto as a whole. Among Duveneck - St. Francis homes, this home is valued 24.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Duveneck - St. Francis, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 87.5% less than in Palo Alto, and 99% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Duveneck - St. Francis home values rise more quickly than other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Duveneck - St. Francis home values.
|1832 Channing Ave Palo Alto, CA||$1.84M||3||1||1,114|
|1808 Channing Ave Palo Alto, CA||$1.83M||3||1||1,128|
|320 Iris Way Palo Alto, CA||$2.71M||5||2||2,242|
|312 Iris Way Palo Alto, CA||$1.87M||2||1||1,114|
|326 Iris Way Palo Alto, CA||$2.55M||4||2||1,882|
|1796 Channing Ave Palo Alto, CA||$1.81M||2||1||1,114|
|1844 Channing Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.64M||4||2||2,124|
|1829 Channing Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.07M||3||2||1,322|
|306 Iris Way Palo Alto, CA||$2.5M||3||2||1,714|
|1813 Channing Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.61M||4||3||1,848|
|330 Iris Way Palo Alto, CA||$1.88M||3||1||1,174|
|1835 Channing Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.57M||3||2.5||1,783|
|1784 Channing Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.24M||4||2||1,618|
|1856 Channing Ave Palo Alto, CA||$1.97M||3||2||1,280|
|1797 Channing Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.13M||3||2||1,322|
|336 Iris Way Palo Alto, CA||$2.66M||4||3||2,204|
|300 Iris Way Palo Alto, CA||$2.99M||5||3||2,433|
|1843 Channing Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.15M||3||2||1,424|
|305 Iris Way Palo Alto, CA||$2.33M||4||2||--|
|1781 Channing Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.07M||3||2||1,387|
Nearby Schools in Palo Alto
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!