1820 E Lakeview Ave, Columbus, OH 432243 beds, 1 bath, 2,448 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $144,300
- Price/sqft: $59
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 360 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,448 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 010047649
- Zillow Home ID: 33852569
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1820 E Lakeview Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Linden market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 93.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.6% higher than in Columbus, and 373.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Linden home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Linden home values.
- 1808 E Lakeview Ave Columbus, OH$82K31.52,198
- 2860 Cleveland Ave Columbus, OH--Studio----
- 1811 E Lakeview Ave Columbus, OH$79K211,146
- 2850 Cleveland Ave Columbus, OH$71K211,464
- 2868 Cleveland Ave Columbus, OH$74K321,560
- 1817 E Lakeview Ave Columbus, OH$45K21720
- 2872 Cleveland Ave Columbus, OH$91K311,512
- 1811 Robert St Columbus, OH$36K211,048
- 1823 E Lakeview Ave Columbus, OH$35K21811
- 1817 Robert St Columbus, OH$35K21608
- 2880 Cleveland Ave Columbus, OH$63K21952
- 1821 Robert St Columbus, OH$49K311,279
- Milford Ave Columbus, OH$122K41.51,694
- 1794 Milford Ave Columbus, OH$55K321,372
- 1800 Milford Ave Columbus, OH$34K311,136
- 1827 E Lakeview Ave Columbus, OH$90K331,980
- 1827 Robert St Columbus, OH$78K321,222
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292