- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1820 Patton Dr, Schenectady, NY 123033 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,148 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $106,500
- Price/sqft: $89
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 200 sqft
- Exterior material: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 64
- Parcel #: 42280005900600070280000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32502677
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1820 Patton Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12303 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 308.3% greater than in Town of Rotterdam, and 26.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12303 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Rotterdam.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12303 home values.
- 1824 Patton Dr Schenectady, NY$160K311,653
- 1816 Patton Dr Schenectady, NY$105K211,415
- 1812 Patton Dr Schenectady, NY$104K311,391
- Patton Dr Schenectady, NY$156K431,504
- Patton Dr Schenectady, NY$124K321,337
- 1823 Bernice St Schenectady, NY$164K321,782
- 1819 Bernice St Schenectady, NY$121K211,578
- 1902 Patton Dr Schenectady, NY$158K311,554
- 1808 Patton Dr Schenectady, NY$124K321,337
- 1827 Bernice St Schenectady, NY$126K422,174
- 1813 Bernice St Schenectady, NY$103K321,372
- 1809 Bernice St Schenectady, NY$95K211,248
- 1739 Patton Dr Schenectady, NY$156K422,800
- 1804 Patton Dr Schenectady, NY$105K31.51,248
- 1901 Patton Dr Schenectady, NY$118K311,170
- 1906 Patton Dr Schenectady, NY$158K321,584
- 1901 Bernice St Schenectady, NY$175K42.52,205
- 1805 Bernice St Schenectady, NY$105K31.51,248
- 1733 Patton Dr # 0 Schenectady, NY$181K------
- 1733 Patton Dr Schenectady, NY$168K31.51,800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.