1820 Penrose Ave, Baltimore, MD 212233 beds, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Location: Franklin Square is located in West Baltimore; just north of Union Square. It is bounded by Penrose on the west, Poppleton on the east, and Harlem Park to the north. Franklin Square Park is the oldest of six 19th century hilltop squares in the city. Carved from a three-acre plot sold to the city in 1845.
Description: Franklin Square is a historical and ideal urban community located in Southwest Baltimore. This greatly admired community is located blocks away from the main Baltimore City commuter thoroughfare known as Route 40 West, which extends to Route 40 East. Franklin Square is also located near the historic Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard and is well known for the Franklin Square public park located at West Fayette Street and N. Carey Street.
Home Buying Resources:
St. Ambrose Housing Aid
321 E. 25th Street
Baltimore, MD 21218
- Lot: 1,260 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $14,000
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Convenient location and great price!!!
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 0163 105
- Zillow Home ID: 36529186
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1820 Penrose Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Franklin Square market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 35.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.9% higher than in Baltimore, and 219.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Franklin Square home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Franklin Square home values.
- 1818 Penrose Ave Baltimore, MD$60K------
- 1822 Penrose Ave Baltimore, MD$51K311,400
- 1816 Penrose Ave Baltimore, MD$59K------
- 1824 Penrose Ave Baltimore, MD$58K------
- 1814 Penrose Ave Baltimore, MD$59K311,020
- 1826 Penrose Ave Baltimore, MD$60K31--
- 1812 Penrose Ave Baltimore, MD$61K------
- 1828 Penrose Ave Baltimore, MD$60K------
- 1830 Penrose Ave Baltimore, MD$45K------
- 1810 Penrose Ave Baltimore, MD$61K------
- 1821 W Saratoga St Baltimore, MD$68K31.5--
- 1819 W Saratoga St Baltimore, MD$66K31--
- 1823 W Saratoga St Baltimore, MD$29K------
- 1808 Penrose Ave Baltimore, MD$31K5114
- 1808 Penrose Ave Baltimore, MD$53K31--
- 1808 Penrose Ave Baltimore, MD$75K51--
- 1825 W Saratoga St Baltimore, MD$48K------
- 1817 W Saratoga St Baltimore, MD$66K------
- 1827 W Saratoga St Baltimore, MD$28K------
- 1815 W Saratoga St Baltimore, MD$29K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!