1820 Vine St, Denver, CO 802063 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
and Cherry Creek.
This contemporary 3 Bed/3.5 bath, 2,100 sf 3-level townhome is the middle unit in a tri-plex building and has no HOA. Located in central Denver's West City Park neighborhood, take a 2 block walk to 320 acre City Park and enjoy the largest backyard you will ever have!
The main level is 700 sf and has an open floor plan with living room, dining room, kitchen, concrete countertops, laundry room, 1/2 bath, hardwood floors, gas fireplace and built-in entertainment shelving.
The upper level is 700 sf and has a master bedroom, master bath, walk-in closet, balcony, ceiling fan, high ceilings, carpeting, a second bedroom with a full bath, walk-in closet, high ceiling, ceiling fan and carpeting.
The lower level is 700 sf and has a large bedroom, full bath, walk-in closet, a large living room and carpeting. This level can be used a separate living space with the occupant sharing the kitchen on the main floor. Average utility bill is $100/month.
* Open floor plan
* Gas fireplace
* 1-car garage unattached
* High ceilings
* Concrete counter tops
* Walk-in closets
* Ceiling fans
* Central heat & A/C
* Hardwood floors
* Large laundry room
* Washer & dryer
* Microwave oven
* Built-in shelving/entertainment center
* South facing windows
* Lots of storage space
Located in central Denver 1 mile east of downtown. Walk to City Park, restaurants, coffee shops, movie theater, bookstore, dog park, East High School, tennis courts,18-hole public golf course & driving range, Farmer's Market, Denver Zoo, Museum of Natural History, Planetarium, IMax theater, St. Joseph, Presbyterian, St. Luke's and Children's hospitals, Botanic Gardens and a short drive to Cherry Creek Shopping District. Quick and easy access to I-25. Walk score: 83 Very Walkable
- Lot: 1,084 sqft
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- View: City, Mountain, Park
- Air Condition, Parking: Parking Included, Pets: Yes, Smoking: No, WiFi - Free
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2112942853
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1820 Vine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In City Park West, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43% less than in Denver, and 18.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help City Park West home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or City Park West home values.
- 1878 Vine St APT 203 Denver, CO$157K11500
- 1852 Vine St Denver, CO$365K22.51,416
- 1850 Vine St Denver, CO$412K211,712
- 1842 Vine St Denver, CO$326K21.5893
- 1870 Vine St UNIT 102 Denver, CO$522K32.52,160
- 1874 Vine St UNIT 101 Denver, CO$504K32.52,094
- 1870 Vine St UNIT 103 Denver, CO$512K32.52,097
- 1874 Vine St UNIT 102 Denver, CO$521K32.52,160
- 1874 Vine St UNIT 103 Denver, CO$502K32.52,097
- 1870 Vine St UNIT 101 Denver, CO$521K32.52,098
- 1835 Vine St APT 4 Denver, CO$228K111,200
- 1870 Vine St Denver, CO--------
- 1840 Vine St Denver, CO$634K663,631
- 1878 Vine St APT 204 Denver, CO$191K11500
- 1878 Vine St APT 104 Denver, CO$171K11500
- 1838 Vine St Denver, CO$558K431,610
- 1878 Vine St APT 105 Denver, CO$201K11500
- 1878 Vine St APT 102 Denver, CO$143K11500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!