18202 Dayton Ave N, Shoreline, WA 981335 beds, 3 baths, 2,920 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
The family, living and dining spaces include beautiful Hickory hard wood floors, cozy warm fireplaces, and plenty of light from many windows. A short hallway to the 5th bedroom has 1st floor laundry facilities and a well-appointed bathroom. This bedroom could easily be used as an office space, having access to the large deck as well as the central part of the house. The front door opens to a large open entryway with tile and hardwood flooring. There are large arched entries into the living and dining spaces. The finished garage has room for plenty of storage plus 2 cars.
A carpeted stairs with a landing takes you to the second floor with three large bedrooms, a central bathroom, a bonus area and the master suite. All bedrooms have ample light and closet space. The master suite has an en suite 5-piece master bath (large soaking tub, glass enclosed shower, double sinks and toilet.) There is also a large walk-in closet providing ample storage. Another bonus is the deck off the master through sliding glass doors for letting things decompresses on warm summer days.
The landscaping in the front enhances the beauty of the house. Easily maintained shrubs, flowers and grass add texture and color to the overall look of the house. The back yard, being completely fenced and mostly flat, allows the green thumb enthusiast to not only create green spaces but, to do it with ease. The back yard also includes a large storage shed for storing those hard to store lawn and garden items. Off the family room and 5th bedroom there is a large deck with plenty of space for out door entertaining during those long warm summer days. A stair leads down to the backyard off the deck.
The Richland Highlands area of Shoreline provides quick and easy commuter access for those needing to head to either Seattle area to the south, Bellevue area to the east or Everett area to the north. Shoreline schools are ranked as one of the highest ranked educational K12 institutions in the state according to courses provided, test scores, and programs available. High-speed Internet wiring and outlets installed throughout the house.
Call now for a showing!
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $500,000
- Price/sqft: $171
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 460 sqft
- View: City
- Each bedroom is wired for internet, cable and phone. Shed in back yard.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Shingle, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,920 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6713700250
- Zillow Home ID: 49004614
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18202 Dayton Avenue N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98133, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.4% greater than in Shoreline, and 11.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98133 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Shoreline.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98133 home values.
- 18210 Dayton Ave N Shoreline, WA$305K311,210
- 18114 Dayton Ave N Shoreline, WA$346K322,080
- 512 N 181st St Shoreline, WA$346K311,830
- 18108 Dayton Ave N Shoreline, WA$352K31.752,000
- 513 N 183rd St Shoreline, WA$322K311,500
- 505 N 183rd St Shoreline, WA$335K321,530
- 520 N 181st St Shoreline, WA$365K521,820
- 519 N 183rd St Shoreline, WA$410K321,860
- 18012 Dayton Ave N Shoreline, WA$351K41.751,900
- 18217 Evanston Ave N Shoreline, WA$322K311,500
- 515 N 181st St Shoreline, WA$578K432,460
- 525 N 183rd St Shoreline, WA$326K31.51,470
- 423 N 182nd Ct Shoreline, WA$387K41.751,750
- 18215 Dayton Ave N Shoreline, WA$424K42.252,230
- 18101 Dayton Ave N Shoreline, WA$366K321,600
- 422 N 182nd Ct Shoreline, WA$437K321,750
- 18303 Dayton Pl N Shoreline, WA$308K311,200
- 18201 Evanston Ave N Shoreline, WA$401K32.51,900
- 516 N 180th St Shoreline, WA$559K432,950
- 528 N 181st St Shoreline, WA$332K41.751,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.