18205 Allora Dr, Edmond, OK 730124 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,406 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Are you looking for a short-term home in central Oklahoma, but not a hotel room, apartment, or outdated rental? Look no further. The Turner is a modern, upscale home in a great neighborhood.
Anticipate coming home at the end of the day to hand-scraped wood floors, a 55 flat screen TV in one living area and a gas fireplace in another. Awaiting you is a large kitchen with island and solid surface counter tops, tile shower and separate tub. Have a family that will stay with you? No problem. The Turner has four bedrooms, two and a half baths, a covered patio and fenced backyard. Oh, and worried about your vehicle staying outside in Oklahoma weather? No problem. The Turner has a two car attached garage so you and your baby won?t get wet.
We take great pride in this home and would love to talk to you about your interest in staying at The Turner. Just 20 minutes from downtown, The Turner is situated in one of Edmond's top neighborhoods with walking trails, ponds, gazebos and a new splash pad.This home was built in 2010 and has over 2,400 square feet. It includes hand-scraped wood floors, solid surface counter tops, ten foot ceilings throughout most of the house and modern fixtures.
We've thought of everything . . . from a Keurig coffee maker and k-cups to wake you up to a pillow top mattress to tuck you in at night.
Staying in town for business? The Turner has a designated office with a beautiful wood desk and leather desk chair enclosed in french doors to act as your "home" office. Been on the road and tired of take-out? Whip up something homemade in the beautiful, large kitchen with island and new appliances.
See www.okchomesforlease.com for more photos and additional description or contact us at 405-650-6994.
? Built in 2010 with over 2,400 square feet
? Bills Paid
? High quality furniture and housewares
? Den with fireplace and hand-scraped wood floors
? 55? flat screen and Blu-ray player in living room, 42? flat screen in Master and two 39? flat screens in two bedrooms ? all connected with satellite
? Designated office with hand-scraped wood floors, desk and leather office chair
? Huge kitchen with island, breakfast bar, walk-in pantry and Keurig coffee maker
? Oversized master bedroom and master bath with upgraded tiled shower and bathtub
? Two full baths with double vanities and solid surface countertops and half bath with pedestal sink
? Washer and dryer in laundry room
? Covered back patio and fenced backyard
? Security system and centralized smoke alarms
? 10 foot ceilings throughout most of the home
? Modern fixtures throughout
? High speed WIFI
? Amazing neighborhood with multiple parks, ponds, gazebos, playgrounds, walking trails and a brand new splash pad
Beautiful family-friendly neighborhood with lots of parks, ponds and walking trails.
- Lot: 7,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Cooling: Central, Refrigeration
- Last sold: May 2013 for $223,000
- Price/sqft: $93
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- short-term lease, fully furnished, all bills paid, Edmond
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,406 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 207731050
- Zillow Home ID: 79751111
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18205 Allora Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73012 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.4% less than in Oklahoma City, and 24% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73012 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73012 home values.
- 18301 Allora Dr Edmond, OK$222K322,067
- 18305 Allora Dr Edmond, OK$276K422,332
- 18300 Allora Dr Edmond, OK$188K321,768
- 18309 Allora Dr Edmond, OK--------
- 18201 Allora Dr Edmond, OK$235K322,066
- 18313 Allora Dr Edmond, OK$147K42.52,496
- 18308 Allora Dr Edmond, OK$281K422,527
- 18217 Allora Dr Edmond, OK$204K422,180
- 18317 Allora Dr Edmond, OK$132K422,359
- 18213 Allora Dr Edmond, OK$226K322,147
- 18216 Allora Dr Edmond, OK$189K321,796
- 18209 Allora Dr Edmond, OK$191K321,506
- 18212 Allora Dr Edmond, OK$190K321,934
- 18208 Allora Dr Edmond, OK$229K322,191
- 18200 Allora Dr Edmond, OK$207K321,891
- 18208 Tambor Dr Edmond, OK$159K221,771
- 18212 Tambor Dr Edmond, OK$136K321,295
- 18204 Tambor Dr Edmond, OK$160K321,660
- 18300 Tambor Dr Edmond, OK$141K321,440
- 18200 Tambor Dr Edmond, OK$159K321,572
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292