18206 Dos Picos Park Rd, Ramona, CA 920654 beds, 3 baths, 2,742 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.91 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air, Stove, Wall
- Last sold: May 2012 for $370,000
- Price/sqft: $135
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- RV Parking
- View: Mountain, Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,742 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2782320600
- Zillow Home ID: 16748709
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18206 Dos Picos Park Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92065, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Ramona, and 27.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92065 home values.
- 18208 Dos Picos Park Rd Ramona, CA$407K221,302
- 18248 Dos Picos Park Rd Ramona, CA$317K11847
- 18224 Dos Picos Park Rd Ramona, CA$528K321,618
- 18210 Dos Picos Park Rd Ramona, CA$533K32.52,006
- 18244 Dos Picos Park Rd Ramona, CA$527K----1,580
- 18150 Dos Picos Park Rd Ramona, CA$667K422,569
- 18108 Dos Picos Park Rd Ramona, CA$369K211,118
- 18246 Dos Picos Park Rd Ramona, CA$535K21.51,720
- 15725 Snuz Mountain Rd Ramona, CA$652K42.52,575
- 15847 Snuz Mountain Rd Ramona, CA$673K22.52,726
- 18228 Dos Picos Park Rd Ramona, CA$709K542,887
- 18068 Dos Picos Park Rd Ramona, CA$1.99M1086,919
- 18250 Dos Picos Park Rd Ramona, CA$531K221,584
- 18106 Dos Picos Park Rd Ramona, CA$309K21776
- 15890 Snuz Mountain Rd Ramona, CA$858K33.54,018
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.