18206 Owen St, Fontana, CA 923353 beds, 1 bath, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Real Property Management 951.797.0385
- Lot: 7,935 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Oct 1999 for $85,000
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality: 5.5
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 69
- Parcel #: 0246071290000
- Pets: Dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 17333819
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18206 Owen Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92335 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 41.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.8% higher than in Fontana, and 62.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92335 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fontana.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92335 home values.
- 18218 Owen St Fontana, CA$190K311,016
- 18192 Owen St Fontana, CA$184K311,016
- 18184 Owen St Fontana, CA$198K311,016
- 18228 Owen St Fontana, CA$240K221,470
- 18205 Owen St Fontana, CA$189K311,016
- 18217 Owen St Fontana, CA$227K321,441
- 18205 Mccauley St Fontana, CA$192K321,320
- 18211 Mccauley St Fontana, CA$293K422,318
- 18176 Owen St Fontana, CA$176K311,016
- 18191 Owen St Fontana, CA$245K321,389
- 18197 Mccauley St Fontana, CA$132K21880
- 18225 Owen St Fontana, CA$196K311,016
- 18236 Owen St Fontana, CA$188K311,016
- 18223 Mccauley St Fontana, CA$180K211,084
- 18187 Mccauley St Fontana, CA$258K41.751,970
- 18159 Owen St Fontana, CA$212K311,300
- 18206 Seville Ave Fontana, CA$198K311,016
- 18168 Owen St Fontana, CA$174K311,016
- 18235 Owen St Fontana, CA$190K311,016
- 18216 Seville Ave Fontana, CA$232K321,496
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!