18209 SW 3rd St, Pembroke Pines, FL 330293 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,373 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,359 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $347,000
- Price/sqft: $146
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- View: Territorial, Water
- Cooling System: Central, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,373 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 514018110690
- Zillow Home ID: 43253278
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18209 Sw 3rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33029, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2% greater than in Pembroke Pines, and 202.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33029 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pembroke Pines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33029 home values.
- 18219 SW 3rd St Pembroke Pines, FL$333K32.52,126
- 18219 SW 3rd St Pembroke Pines, FL$317K322,126
- 18205 SW 3rd St Pembroke Pines, FL$297K321,693
- 18229 SW 3rd St Pembroke Pines, FL$318K----2,181
- 18203 SW 3rd St Pembroke Pines, FL$325K422,181
- 18239 SW 3rd St Pembroke Pines, FL$302K321,971
- 18208 SW 3rd St Pembroke Pines, FL$308K----1,959
- 301 SW 182nd Way Pembroke Pines, FL$312K321,953
- 301 SW 182nd Way Pembroke Pines, FL$292K321,731
- SW 3rd St Pembroke Pines, FL--------
- 301 SW 182nd Way # WAY-FORECL Pembroke Pines, FL$266K321,731
- 301 SW 182nd Way Pembroke Pines, FL$306K321,953
- 18218 SW 3rd St Pembroke Pines, FL$271K321,731
- 18201 SW 3rd St Pembroke Pines, FL$327K432,116
- 311 SW 182nd Way Pembroke Pines, FL$285K321,693
- 18249 SW 3rd St Pembroke Pines, FL$318K32.52,181
- 18228 SW 3rd St Pembroke Pines, FL$309K422,181
- 341 SW 182nd Way Pembroke Pines, FL$289K321,731
- 321 SW 182nd Way Pembroke Pines, FL$285K321,693
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!