1821 N Mascher St, Philadelphia, PA 191223 beds, 2 baths, 1,092 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 1938
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $65,000
- Price/sqft: $60
- Parking: 0 space
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,092 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 53
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 183087700
- Zillow Home ID: 10260110
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1821 N Mascher Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Kensington market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 20.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.1% lower than in Philadelphia, and 47.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West Kensington home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Kensington home values.
- 1819 N Mascher St Philadelphia, PA$60K311,092
- 1823 N Mascher St Philadelphia, PA$64K311,180
- 1817 N Mascher St Philadelphia, PA$156K311,004
- 1815 N Mascher St Philadelphia, PA$166K311,004
- 1813 N Mascher St Philadelphia, PA$56K311,004
- 1822 Waterloo St Philadelphia, PA$58K21676
- 1824 Waterloo St Philadelphia, PA$59K21676
- 1818 Waterloo St Philadelphia, PA$127K2--676
- 1816 Waterloo St Philadelphia, PA$81K21676
- 1811 N Mascher St Philadelphia, PA$161K311,004
- 153 W Wilt St Philadelphia, PA$55K21698
- 151 W Wilt St Philadelphia, PA$55K21698
- 1814 Waterloo St Philadelphia, PA$58K21676
- 155 W Wilt St Philadelphia, PA$39K31923
- 149 W Wilt St Philadelphia, PA$54K21698
- 1812 Waterloo St Philadelphia, PA$63K21676
- 1809 N Mascher St Philadelphia, PA$158K311,004
- 147 W Wilt St Philadelphia, PA$53K21698
- 1810 Waterloo St Philadelphia, PA$80K21676
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292