1821 Nassau Blvd, Charlotte, NC 282052 beds, 1 bath, 1,025 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $254,000
- Price/sqft: $248
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 209 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,025 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 09506115
- Zillow Home ID: 6195005
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1821 Nassau Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Plaza Midwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60.8% lower than in Charlotte, and 68.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Plaza Midwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Plaza Midwood home values.
- 1817 Nassau Blvd Charlotte, NC$474K432,226
- 1825 Nassau Blvd Charlotte, NC$289K311,342
- 1813 Nassau Blvd Charlotte, NC$476K432,432
- 1829 Nassau Blvd Charlotte, NC$295K311,514
- 1833 Nassau Blvd Charlotte, NC$242K311,188
- 1725 Chestnut Ave Charlotte, NC$533K43--
- 1839 Nassau Blvd Charlotte, NC$276K311,436
- 1719 Chestnut Ave Charlotte, NC$379K432,249
- 1727 Chestnut Ave Charlotte, NC$461K423,063
- 1715 Chestnut Ave Charlotte, NC$342K31.51,632
- 1812 The Plz APT G Charlotte, NC$247K11650
- 1812 The Plaza APT T Charlotte, NC$151K221,053
- 1812 The Plaza APT E Charlotte, NC$142K221,053
- 1812 The Plaza APT H Charlotte, NC$357K11--
- 1812 The Plaza APT F Charlotte, NC$138K221,053
- 1830 The Plz Charlotte, NC$462K321,756
- 1812 The Plz Charlotte, NC$1.07M2--17,056
- 1824 Nassau Blvd Charlotte, NC$262K211,211
- 1828 Nassau Blvd Charlotte, NC$230K21960
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292