1821 Newton St NW, Washington, DC 200105 beds, 5 baths, 3,159 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,649 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1914
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $1,250,000
- Price/sqft: $396
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 3,159 sqft
- Parcel #: 2616 0803
- Zillow Home ID: 466230
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1821 Newton St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mount Pleasant, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 96.8% less than in Washington, and 97.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mount Pleasant home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mount Pleasant home values.
- 1819 Newton St NW Washington, DC$841K421,964
- 1823 Newton St NW APT 104 Washington, DC$482K22886
- 1823 Newton St NW APT 210 Washington, DC$727K22.51,358
- 1823 Newton St NW APT 207 Washington, DC$716K221,293
- 1823 Newton St NW APT 105 Washington, DC$483K22891
- 1823 Newton St NW APT 102 Washington, DC$681K22.51,206
- 1823 Newton St NW APT 208 Washington, DC$714K22.51,303
- 1823 Newton St NW APT 101 Washington, DC$691K22.51,236
- 1823 Newton St NW APT 209 Washington, DC$712K22.51,349
- 1823 Newton St NW APT 106 Washington, DC$462K22823
- 1823 Newton St NW Washington, DC$454K22816
- 1817 Newton St NW Washington, DC$858K32.51,598
- 1815 Newton St NW Washington, DC$831K32.51,780
- 1813 Newton St NW Washington, DC$1.08M612,862
- 1833 Newton St NW Washington, DC$863K42.52,278
- 1835 Newton St NW Washington, DC$706K311,968
- 1811 Newton St NW Washington, DC$974K73.53,600
- 1820 Ingleside Ter NW Washington, DC$832K522,246
- 1818 Ingleside Ter NW Washington, DC$1.17M532,270
- 1822 Ingleside Ter NW Washington, DC$870K52.52,250
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292