1821 Sagamore Ct, Raleigh, NC 276043 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,459 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- 198 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 1999 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $96
- MLS #: 1930185
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,459 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: 173405185440000
- Zillow Home ID: 6506259
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1821 Sagamore Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northeast Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 54.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.2% greater than in Raleigh, and 103% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Raleigh home values.
- 1825 Sagamore Ct Raleigh, NC$148K--2.51,588
- 1817 Sagamore Ct Raleigh, NC$125K----1,038
- 1813 Sagamore Ct Raleigh, NC$139K--2.51,460
- 4801 Liverpool Ln Raleigh, NC$164K--2.51,932
- 1820 Sagamore Ct Raleigh, NC$132K321,221
- 4805 Liverpool Ln Raleigh, NC$139K321,185
- 1809 Sagamore Ct Raleigh, NC$130K--21,240
- 4712 Dillingham Ct Raleigh, NC$135K--21,164
- 4708 Dillingham Ct Raleigh, NC$137K221,307
- 4809 Liverpool Ln Raleigh, NC$140K--21,409
- 4704 Dillingham Ct Raleigh, NC$128K331,541
- 1805 Sagamore Ct Raleigh, NC$118K--21,038
- 4716 Dillingham Ct Raleigh, NC$155K--2.51,562
- 1816 Sagamore Ct Raleigh, NC$147K32.51,469
- 4813 Liverpool Ln Raleigh, NC$135K221,089
- 4700 Dillingham Ct Raleigh, NC$132K--21,266
- 1812 Sagamore Ct Raleigh, NC$150K442,157
- 1808 Sagamore Ct Raleigh, NC$151K331,535
- 4817 Liverpool Ln Raleigh, NC$140K--21,176
- 1801 Sagamore Ct Raleigh, NC$138K--21,129
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292