- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
18213 Allora Dr, Edmond, OK 730123 beds, 2 baths, 2,147 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,380 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $207,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 628 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,147 sqft
- Lot depth: 123
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 207731070
- Zillow Home ID: 79749796
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18213 Allora Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73012 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.4% less than in Oklahoma City, and 24% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73012 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73012 home values.
- 18209 Allora Dr Edmond, OK$188K321,506
- 18217 Allora Dr Edmond, OK$208K422,180
- 18216 Allora Dr Edmond, OK$190K321,796
- 18212 Allora Dr Edmond, OK$192K321,934
- 18208 Allora Dr Edmond, OK$228K322,191
- 18200 Allora Dr Edmond, OK$210K321,891
- 18201 Allora Dr Edmond, OK$229K322,066
- 18205 Allora Dr Edmond, OK$243K42.52,406
- 18300 Allora Dr Edmond, OK$188K321,768
- 18301 Allora Dr Edmond, OK$223K322,067
- 18305 Allora Dr Edmond, OK$273K422,332
- 18308 Allora Dr Edmond, OK$278K422,527
- 18309 Allora Dr Edmond, OK--------
- 18313 Allora Dr Edmond, OK$161K42.52,496
- 18117 Allora Dr Edmond, OK$248K422,452
- 18317 Allora Dr Edmond, OK$146K422,359
- 18113 Allora Dr Edmond, OK$211K322,066
- 18200 Tambor Dr Edmond, OK$159K321,572
- 18204 Tambor Dr Edmond, OK$161K321,660
- 18109 Allora Dr Edmond, OK$220K422,141
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.