- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
18214 Ohio St, Detroit, MI 482214 beds, 2 baths, 2,004 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1931
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $35,000
- Price/sqft: $17
- Finished basement, 956 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 400 sqft
- Security System
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Floor size: 2,004 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 16033907
- Zillow Home ID: 88758405
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18214 Ohio Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48221, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.9% higher than in Detroit, and 693.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48221 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48221 home values.
- 18200 Ohio St Detroit, MI$37K211,248
- 18220 Ohio St Detroit, MI$48K42952
- 18230 Ohio St Detroit, MI$49K--1.51,734
- 18240 Ohio St Detroit, MI$63K--1.51,444
- 18114 Ohio St Detroit, MI$43K311,388
- 18229 Cherrylawn St Detroit, MI$58K--1.51,463
- 18213 Cherrylawn St Detroit, MI$38K--1.51,709
- 18201 Cherrylawn St Detroit, MI$49K41.52,050
- 18221 Cherrylawn St Detroit, MI$44K--21,816
- 18237 Cherrylawn St Detroit, MI$70K--1.51,922
- 18248 Ohio St Detroit, MI$73K--1.51,802
- 18106 Ohio St Detroit, MI$49K321,552
- 18245 Cherrylawn St Detroit, MI$59K321,450
- 18115 Cherrylawn St Detroit, MI$80K623,176
- 18203 Ohio St Detroit, MI$50K--1.51,581
- 18225 Ohio St Detroit, MI$75K--1.51,904
- 18215 Ohio St Detroit, MI$59K--1.51,323
- 18260 Ohio St Detroit, MI$75K--2.52,522
- 18107 Cherrylawn St Detroit, MI$32K--21,826
- 18253 Cherrylawn St Detroit, MI$52K--22,066
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!