- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
18216 Mapleboro Ave, Maple Heights, OH 441373 beds, 2 baths, 1,175 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,486 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1943
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2005 for $103,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 380 sqft
- View: City
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,175 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Lot depth: 107
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: 78305119
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 33704419
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18216 Mapleboro Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44137 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 104.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.3% less than in Maple Heights, and 362.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 44137 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Maple Heights.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44137 home values.
- 18300 Mapleboro Ave Maple Heights, OH$55K311,175
- 18212 Mapleboro Ave Maple Heights, OH$58K411,300
- 18209 Dalewood Ave Maple Heights, OH$65K311,138
- 18208 Mapleboro Ave Maple Heights, OH$56K31.51,175
- 18304 Mapleboro Ave Maple Heights, OH$61K311,175
- 18205 Dalewood Ave Maple Heights, OH$67K21856
- 18213 Dalewood Ave Maple Heights, OH$95K31.51,806
- 18215 Mapleboro Ave Maple Heights, OH$46K21.51,182
- 18201 Dalewood Ave Maple Heights, OH$81KStudio1.51,396
- 18308 Mapleboro Ave Maple Heights, OH$54K311,175
- 18219 Mapleboro Ave Maple Heights, OH$34K311,152
- 18209 Mapleboro Ave Maple Heights, OH$52K311,152
- 18303 Mapleboro Ave Maple Heights, OH$66K211,200
- 18207 Mapleboro Ave Cleveland, OH$53K31.51,152
- 18301 Dalewood Ave Maple Heights, OH$67K411,361
- 18312 Mapleboro Ave Maple Heights, OH$55K311,175
- 18307 Mapleboro Ave Maple Heights, OH$54K311,152
- 18113 Dalewood Ave Maple Heights, OH$75K21946
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.