18217 Barrett Ave, Sonoma, CA 954765 beds, 4 baths, 2,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $550,000
- Price/sqft: $204
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Dining Room \ Formal,Exterior \ Wood Siding,Living Room \ Fireplace(s),Property Type \ Residential,Roof \ Composition,Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox,Showing \ Pets-See Confid,Showing \ See Confidential Rmk,Stories/Levels \ 2 Story,Style \ Farmhouse,View(s) \ Hills,
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,700 sqft
- Parcel #: 052221012
- Zillow Home ID: 15797021
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18217 Barrett Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95476, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4% lower than in Sonoma, and 68.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95476 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sonoma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95476 home values.
- 18221 Barrett Ave Sonoma, CA$371K11996
- 470 Cherry Ave Sonoma, CA$445K321,364
- 18240 Barrett Ave Sonoma, CA$314K21912
- 475 Cherry Ave Sonoma, CA$411K311,004
- 415 Cherry Ave Sonoma, CA$2.33M22--
- 460 Cherry Ave Sonoma, CA$373K21.1720
- 18234 Lucas Ave Sonoma, CA$513K----1,800
- 530 Cherry Ave Sonoma, CA$491K211,197
- 503 Cherry Ave Sonoma, CA$482K221,344
- 18220 Barrett Ave Sonoma, CA$497K321,650
- 317 Cherry Ave Sonoma, CA$508K321,760
- 18245 Barrett Ave Sonoma, CA$330K21754
- 18238 Barrett Ave Sonoma, CA$494K421,582
- 18252 Lucas Ave Sonoma, CA$491K321,436
- 523 Cherry Ave Sonoma, CA$539K211,788
- 18251 Barrett Ave Sonoma, CA$389K21961
- 18230 Lucas Ave Sonoma, CA$326K21806
- 455 Cherry Ave Sonoma, CA$727K432,080
- 18250 Barrett Ave Sonoma, CA$391K111,062
- 18173 Barrett Ave Sonoma, CA$410K21828
Nearby Schools in Sonoma
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292