1822 Aberdeen Rd, Madison, OH 440572 beds, 1 bath, 720 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $53,000
- Price/sqft: $74
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 720 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 58
- Parcel #: 01B112A030780
- Zillow Home ID: 34455265
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1822 Aberdeen Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44057, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% lower than in Madison, and 26.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 44057 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Madison.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44057 home values.
- 1828 Aberdeen Rd Madison, OH$62K21720
- 1816 Aberdeen Rd Madison, OH$61K21720
- 1806 Aberdeen Rd Madison, OH$121K321,588
- 1830 Aberdeen Rd Madison, OH$71K211,008
- Aberdeen Rd Madison, OH--------
- 1840 Aberdeen Rd Madison, OH$71K21800
- 1821 Sandgate Rd Madison, OH$123K311,588
- 1831 Sandgate Rd Madison, OH$134K321,284
- 1813 Sandgate Rd Madison, OH$126K31.51,622
- 1821 Aberdeen Rd Madison, OH$162K41.51,874
- 1825 Aberdeen Rd Madison, OH$72K31936
- 1800 Aberdeen Rd Madison, OH$70K31936
- 1846 Aberdeen Rd Madison, OH$61K21720
- 1813 Aberdeen Rd Madison, OH$112K411,842
- 1827 Aberdeen Rd Madison, OH$61K21720
- 1837 Sandgate Rd Madison, OH$88K311,296
- 1805 Sandgate Rd Madison, OH$147K31.52,034
- 1805 Aberdeen Rd Madison, OH$73K411,282
- 1833 Aberdeen Rd Madison, OH$112K211,110
- 1850 Aberdeen Rd Madison, OH$135K31.51,936
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!