1822 Camino Palmero St, Los Angeles, CA 900465 beds, 7 baths, 5,283 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1916
- 27 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $3,025,000
- Price/sqft: $573
- MLS #: 14-789267
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 10 spaces
- Partial basement
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 21
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,283 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1922
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 170
- Lot width: 126
- Parcel #: 5572029012
- Zillow Home ID: 20803464
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1822 Camino Palmero Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollywood Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% greater than in Los Angeles, and 134.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 1800 Camino Palmero St Los Angeles, CA$8.4M746,488
- 1840 Camino Palmero St Los Angeles, CA$4.63M675,200
- 1823 N Fuller Ave UNIT 3 Los Angeles, CA$704K231,690
- 1823 N Fuller Ave UNIT 2 Los Angeles, CA$704K231,690
- 1823 N Fuller Ave UNIT 5 Los Angeles, CA$702K231,680
- 1823 N Fuller Ave UNIT 1 Los Angeles, CA$716K231,700
- 1823 N Fuller Ave UNIT 6 Los Angeles, CA$1.05M231,960
- 1823 N Fuller Ave UNIT 4 Los Angeles, CA$704K231,690
- 7309 Franklin Ave APT 503 Los Angeles, CA$480K221,298
- 7309 Franklin Ave APT 502 Los Angeles, CA$502K221,290
- 7309 Franklin Ave APT 501 Los Angeles, CA$488K221,327
- 7309 Franklin Ave APT 405 Los Angeles, CA$506K221,434
- 7309 Franklin Ave APT 404 Los Angeles, CA$708K331,710
- 7309 Franklin Ave APT 403 Los Angeles, CA$561K221,300
- 7309 Franklin Ave APT 402 Los Angeles, CA$485K221,290
- 7309 Franklin Ave APT 401 Los Angeles, CA$482K221,327
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!