1822 E 22nd St, Oakland, CA 946063 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,551 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
==> Section I & II items cleared.
==> Sewer Lateral in Compliance with 20-year Certificate.
- Lot: 4,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2003 for $315,000
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,551 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 022 029800900
- Zillow Home ID: 24760511
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1822 E 22nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Highland Terrace, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.8% greater than in Oakland, and 57% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Highland Terrace home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Terrace home values.
- 4 beds, 2 baths
1,746 sqft, 3,484 sqft lot, built in 1912
- 4 beds, 2 baths
- 1820 E 22nd St Oakland, CA$365K311,287
- 1828 E 22nd St Oakland, CA$497K311,844
- 1818 E 22nd St Oakland, CA$528K742,961
- 1810 E 22nd St Oakland, CA$438K32.51,606
- 2209 19th Ave Oakland, CA$330K211,210
- 1848 E 22nd St Oakland, CA$452K321,540
- 1827 E 23rd St Oakland, CA$358K111,367
- 1821 E 23rd St Oakland, CA$348K21905
- 1831 E 23rd St Oakland, CA$440K311,617
- 1800 E 22nd St Oakland, CA$342K211,036
- 2217 19th Ave Oakland, CA$419K211,505
- 1815 E 23rd St Oakland, CA$357K21.51,200
- 1839 E 23rd St Oakland, CA$330K211,008
- 1829 E 22nd St Oakland, CA$397K321,664
- 1823 E 22nd St Oakland, CA$412K221,664
- 1811 E 23rd St Oakland, CA$342K211,088
- 1845 E 23rd St Oakland, CA$353K211,126
- 2137 19th Ave Oakland, CA$474K221,906
- 1756 E 22nd St Oakland, CA$334K21.5960
- 1729 E 23rd St Oakland, CA$499K522,480
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!