A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,130 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- HOA Fee: $75
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $115,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $90
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Dwnstrs, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Split, Assoc Rules/Info \ Clubhouse/Rec Center, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Self Managed, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Front Yard Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Street Maint, Complex Feature \ Clubhouse/Rec Room, Complex Feature \ Community Pool, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Styles \ Attached, Dwelling Type \ Patio Home, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Stories \ 2, Features \ Skylight(s), Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Living Rm, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Highland High School, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Laundry \ Laundry in Garage, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bedroom \ Split, Master Bedroom \ Upstairs, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Assigned Parking, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Borders Common Area, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ Y, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Status - Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Tax Municipality \ Mesa, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,275 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 14066517
- Zillow Home ID: 7654150
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $106-187K.
Market guideZillow predicts 85206 home values will rise 4.2% next year, compared to a 3.9% increase for Mesa as a whole. Among 85206 homes, this home is valued 22.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 26.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85206, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.5% less than in Mesa, and 25.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 85206 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85206 home values.
|1822 S 39th St UNIT 104 Mesa, AZ||$143K||--||3.5||1,194|
|1822 S 39th St UNIT 102 Mesa, AZ||$145K||--||2.75||1,275|
|1822 S 39th St UNIT 101 Mesa, AZ||$123K||--||2||964|
|1822 S 39th St UNIT 16 Mesa, AZ||$151K||3||3||1,275|
|1822 S 39th St UNIT 17 Mesa, AZ||$164K||--||3||1,476|
|1822 S 39th St UNIT 15 Mesa, AZ||$198K||5||3||2,133|
|1822 S 39th St UNIT 14 Mesa, AZ||$173K||--||3||1,476|
|1822 S 39th St UNIT 18 Mesa, AZ||$153K||--||2.75||1,275|
|1822 S 39th St UNIT 100 Mesa, AZ||$123K||--||2||964|
|1822 S 39th St UNIT 107 Mesa, AZ||$191K||--||2.75||1,640|
|1822 S 39th St UNIT 13 Mesa, AZ||$131K||--||1||793|
|1822 S 39th St UNIT 99 Mesa, AZ||$139K||--||2.75||1,275|
|1822 S 39th St UNIT 27 Mesa, AZ||$155K||3||2||1,759|
|1822 S 39th St UNIT 19 Mesa, AZ||$204K||4||3||2,133|
|1822 S 39th St UNIT 49 Mesa, AZ||$221K||4||3||2,133|
|1822 S 39th St UNIT 97 Mesa, AZ||$134K||--||2.5||912|
|1822 S 39th St UNIT 41 Mesa, AZ||$226K||--||3.5||2,133|
|1822 S 39th St UNIT 26 Mesa, AZ||$191K||4||2||1,640|
|1822 S 39th St UNIT 27 Mesa, AZ||$197K||--||3.5||1,759|
|1822 S 39th St UNIT 31 Mesa, AZ||$232K||--||3.5||2,133|
Nearby Schools in Mesa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!