1822 W 35th Ave, Denver, CO 802112 beds, 2 baths, 1,422 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,118 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1896
- 5 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $88,000
- Price/sqft: $422
- MLS #: 5203228
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,422 sqft
- Parcel #: 0228223029000
- Zillow Home ID: 89825931
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1822 W 35th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Highland, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.2% higher than in Denver, and 19.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Highland home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland home values.
- 1824 W 35th Ave Denver, CO$229K11711
- 1826 W 35th Ave Denver, CO$249K21983
- 3449 Quivas St Denver, CO$249K21961
- 3451 Quivas St Denver, CO$253K21810
- 3443 Quivas St Denver, CO$355K411,064
- 3431 Quivas St Denver, CO$1.06M442,997
- 1844 W 35th Ave Denver, CO$318K221,107
- 3501 Quivas St Denver, CO$645K342,125
- 1846 W 35th Ave Denver, CO$268K21.751,200
- 3429 Quivas St Denver, CO$481K331,823
- 1848 W 35th Ave Denver, CO$295K221,067
- 3425 Quivas St Denver, CO$576K332,009
- 1821 W 34th Ave Denver, CO$429K32.51,854
- 1831 W 34th Ave APT C Denver, CO$272K21.51,510
- 1831 W 34th Ave APT D Denver, CO$283K21.51,510
- 1831 W 34th Ave APT A Denver, CO$283K21.51,510
- 1831 W 34th Ave APT B Denver, CO$272K21.51,510
- 1819 W 34th Ave Denver, CO$441K322,004
- 3459 Quivas St Denver, CO$645K33.52,277
- 3459 Quivas St Denver, CO$417K443,064
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292