1822 Wilmington Island Rd, Savannah, GA 314105 beds, 7 baths, 6,505 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5.04 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 117 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $2,775,000
- Price/sqft: $438
- MLS #: 122582
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 6 spaces, 1019 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,505 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 400
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 10100 01005
- Zillow Home ID: 14130616
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1822 Wilmington Island Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31410 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Wilmington Island, and 82.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31410 home values.
- 1836 Wilmington Island Rd Savannah, GA$871K333,422
- 1820 Wilmington Island Rd Savannah, GA$1.16M64.53,810
- 1840 Wilmington Island Rd Savannah, GA$551K42.52,328
- 1844 Wilmington Island Rd Savannah, GA$775K211,812
- 1852A Wilmington Island Rd Savannah, GA$1.2M422,701
- 1802 Wilmington Island Rd Savannah, GA$361K332,897
- 1760 Porpoise Point Rd Savannah, GA$1.02M432,687
- 1756 Wilmington Island Rd Savannah, GA$702K322,998
- 1750 Wilmington Island Rd Savannah, GA$161K21824
- 2326A East Blvd Savannah, GA$287K332,279
- 1748 Wilmington Island Rd Savannah, GA$823K32.53,600
- 1813 Wilmington Island Rd Savannah, GA$180K211,198
- 1819 Wilmington Island Rd Savannah, GA$300K32.52,449
- 1817 Wilmington Island Rd Savannah, GA$382K443,200
- 1801 Wilmington Island Rd Savannah, GA$189K311,615
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!