1823 Chilton St, Baltimore, MD 212184 beds, 2 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,963 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central, Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air, Stove
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $149,900
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Partial basement
- New concrete pad in backyard. Garage has new roof, doors and windows.
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 3964 027
- Zillow Home ID: 36462673
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1823 Chilton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 21218, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.8% greater than in Baltimore, and 270.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 21218 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21218 home values.
- 1821 Chilton St Baltimore, MD$118K--1.51,428
- 1825 Chilton St Baltimore, MD$82K411,428
- 1827 Chilton St Baltimore, MD$41K--1.51,428
- 1819 Chilton St Baltimore, MD$77K--1.51,428
- 1817 Chilton St Baltimore, MD$68K--1.51,428
- 1829 Chilton St Baltimore, MD$88K--1.51,428
- 1815 Chilton St Baltimore, MD$41K--11,428
- 1822 E 32nd St Baltimore, MD$81K--1.51,280
- 1824 E 32nd St Baltimore, MD$75K--1.51,280
- 1820 E 32nd St Baltimore, MD$80K--1.51,280
- 1826 E 32nd St Baltimore, MD$121K--2.51,280
- 1818 E 32nd St Baltimore, MD$70K--1.51,280
- 1828 E 32nd St Baltimore, MD$125K--1.51,428
- 1813 Chilton St Baltimore, MD$65K--1.51,428
- 1816 E 32nd St Baltimore, MD$118K--2.51,280
- Chilton St Baltimore, MD$99K--2.51,422
- Chilton St Baltimore, MD$88K--1.51,428
- E 33rd St Baltimore, MD$46K--1.51,564
- E 32nd St Baltimore, MD$116K--1.51,920
- E 33rd St Baltimore, MD$137K--2.51,684
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292