1823 National St, Richmond, VA 23231
Sold on 5/22/12: $8,800
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,126 sq ft
- Lot:10,098 sqft
- Year Built:1920
- Last Sold:May 2012 for $8,800
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Lot Depth153
- Lot Width66
- Parcel #E0110225022
- Days on Zillow665
- Roof TypeMetal
- Room Count8
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID12524717
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$68,220||$56K – $81K||-$2,295||$60||03/16/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$862/mo||$672 – $1.1K/mo||+$21||$0.77||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Fulton home values will rise 4.7% next year, compared to a 2% rise for Richmond as a whole. Among Fulton homes, this home is valued 26.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 91.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fulton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 26.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.4% higher than in Richmond, and 91.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fulton home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fulton home values.
Neighborhood for 1823 National Street
- 1819 National St Richmond, VA$145K32.51,680
- 1827 National St Richmond, VA$80K31.01,302
- 1817 National St Richmond, VA$22K32.01,600
- 1833 National St Richmond, VA$126K31.01,583
- 1818 Williamsburg Rd Richmond, VA$111K32.0--
- 1818 Williamsburg Rd Richmond, VA$129K32.02,245
- 1820 Williamsburg Rd Richmond, VA$104K42.01,532
- 1815 National St Richmond, VA$107K32.01,496
- 1828 National St Richmond, VA$112K31.01,120
- 1834 National St Richmond, VA$70K21.0821
- 1836 National St Richmond, VA$64K--1.0844
- 1826 National St Richmond, VA$147K21.01,539
- 1822 National St Richmond, VA$129K31.01,302
- 1824 Williamsburg Rd Richmond, VA$102K41.01,705
- 1811 National St Richmond, VA$90K31.01,560
- 2001 National St Richmond, VA$86K31.0973
- 1818 National St Richmond, VA$116K32.5--
- 1820 National St Richmond, VA$71K31.0992
- 2002 National St Richmond, VA$103K--1.51,177
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005