- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1823 Sandra Dr, Pensacola, FL 325063 beds, 2 baths, 1,780 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 1967 for $19,800
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 406 sqft
- Bedroom,Cooktop,Full Bath,Parking Type: Garage
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,780 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Lot width: 120
- Parcel #: 142S305000027002
- Zillow Home ID: 44667287
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1823 Sandra Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32506, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.7% greater than in Pensacola, and 235.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32506 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32506 home values.
- 1825 Sandra Dr Pensacola, FL$109K--21,666
- 1821 Sandra Dr Pensacola, FL$86K421,760
- 1841 Sandra Dr Pensacola, FL$103K--21,431
- 1822 Sandra Dr Pensacola, FL$144K--21,911
- 1830 Sandra Dr Pensacola, FL$229K--2.52,399
- 1820 Sandra Dr Pensacola, FL$91K--2.52,289
- 1811 Sandra Dr Pensacola, FL$119K--21,577
- 1845 Sandra Dr Pensacola, FL$62K--21,479
- 1809 Sandra Dr Pensacola, FL$198K--22,238
- 1849 Sandra Dr Pensacola, FL$74K421,458
- 1850 Sandra Dr Pensacola, FL$105K--2.52,074
- 1807 Sandra Dr Pensacola, FL$210K--2.52,123
- 6374 W Fairfield Dr APT D Pensacola, FL$153K------
- 1851 Sandra Dr Pensacola, FL$221K--23,190
- 1860 Sandra Dr Pensacola, FL$169K----1,783
- 6354 W Fairfield Dr # A-D Pensacola, FL$77K----3,180
- 1805 Sandra Dr Pensacola, FL$92K322,000
- 1885 Brenda Ave Pensacola, FL$92K--21,485
Nearby Schools in Pensacola
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292