1823 Vermont Ave NW, Washington, DC 20001
Sold on 3/4/13: $737,500
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:914 sq ft
- Lot:955 sqft
- Year Built:1870
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $737,500
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality4.0
- Days on Zillow377
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Parcel #0334 0803
- Roof TypeBuilt up
- Room Count5
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID407588
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$458,355||$422K – $504K||-$623||$501||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,612/mo||$1.9K – $3.1K/mo||+$112||$2.86||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Shaw home values will increase 4.6% next year, compared to a 4.9% rise for Washington as a whole. Among Shaw homes, this home is valued 24% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 50.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Shaw market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80.2% higher than in Washington, and 8.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Shaw home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Shaw home values.
Neighborhood for 1823 Vermont Avenue Nw
- 1821 Vermont Ave NW Washington, DC$485K21.0928
- 1825 Vermont Ave NW Washington, DC$579K31.01,104
- 1827 Vermont Ave NW Washington, DC$611K21.01,252
- 1824 10th St NW Washington, DC$425K11.5582
- 1819 Vermont Ave NW Washington, DC$646K31.51,250
- 1817 Vermont Ave NW Washington, DC$744K33.01,275
- 1812 10th St NW Washington, DC$607K21.51,280
- 1829 Vermont Ave NW Washington, DC$725K42.51,268
- 1815 Vermont Ave NW Washington, DC$544K21.0914
- 1831 Vermont Ave NW Washington, DC$620K21.51,252
- 1806 10th St NW Washington, DC$591K22.0930
- 1833 Vermont Ave NW Washington, DC$705K43.01,352
- 1813 Vermont Ave NW Washington, DC$720K21.01,642
- 1804 10th St NW Washington, DC$574K32.0930
- 1835 Vermont Ave NW Washington, DC$590K41.01,080
- 1802 10th St NW Washington, DC$636K33.01,150
- 1837 Vermont Ave NW Washington, DC$843K42.51,620
- Vermont Ave NW Washington, DC--53.02,361
- 1003 S St NW Washington, DC$713K22.51,888
- 1005 S St NW Washington, DC$710K32.51,281
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005