18230 Shelburne Rd, Shaker Heights, OH 441186 beds, 4 baths, 6,305 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.51 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- 31 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $755,000
- Price/sqft: $120
- MLS #: 3640414
- Finished basement, 1000 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 2 spaces, 520 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,305 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 204
- Lot width: 109
- Parcel #: 73305014
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 33684939
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18230 Shelburne Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44118 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 68% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.3% less than in Shaker Heights, and 146.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 44118 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Shaker Heights.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44118 home values.
- 18250 Shelburne Rd Shaker Heights, OH$533K43.54,509
- 18208 Shelburne Rd Shaker Heights, OH$572K62.53,508
- 18301 N Park Blvd Shaker Heights, OH$815K334,737
- 18200 Shelburne Rd Shaker Heights, OH$708K654,360
- 18400 Shelburne Rd Shaker Heights, OH$737K665,322
- 18233 Shelburne Rd Shaker Heights, OH$837K536,731
- 18209 Shelburne Rd Shaker Heights, OH$616K423,878
- 18315 Shelburne Rd Shaker Heights, OH$557K444,279
- Shelburne Rd Shaker Heights, OH--------
- 18401 N Park Blvd Shaker Heights, OH$1.4M73.56,608
- 18100 Shelburne Rd Cleveland Heights, OH$512K42.53,608
- 18201 Shelburne Rd Shaker Heights, OH$327K432,754
- 18201 N Park Blvd Cleveland Heights, OH$617K64.54,488
- 3560 Fairmount Blvd Shaker Heights, OH$122K221,912
- 3552 Fairmount Blvd Shaker Heights, OH$128K32.52,731
- 18101 Shelburne Rd Cleveland Heights, OH$865K555,832
- 3548 Fairmount Blvd Shaker Heights, OH$142K31.51,581
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.