- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
18232 N 19th Pl, Phoenix, AZ 850224 beds, 3 baths, 2,384 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,056 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $181,000
- Price/sqft: $76
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,384 sqft
- Parcel #: 21410011G
- Zillow Home ID: 71621362
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18232 N 19th Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Paradise Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.9% less than in Phoenix, and 54.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
- 18228 N 19th Pl Phoenix, AZ$304K----1,694
- 18242 N 19th Pl Phoenix, AZ$218K--21,136
- 18222 N 19th Pl Phoenix, AZ$131K--11,020
- 1951 E Bluefield Ave Phoenix, AZ$188K321,663
- 1906 E Michigan Ave Phoenix, AZ----2.752,217
- 18216 N 19th Pl Phoenix, AZ$336K----2,362
- 1954 E Bluefield Ave Phoenix, AZ$221K--22,177
- 1955 E Bluefield Ave Phoenix, AZ$182K--2.51,520
- 1937 E Wagoner Rd Phoenix, AZ$166K321,170
- 1958 E Bluefield Ave Phoenix, AZ$172K--2.51,310
- 1933 E Wagoner Rd Phoenix, AZ$151K--21,054
- 1953 E Wagoner Rd Phoenix, AZ$257K42.52,177
- 1929 E Wagoner Rd Phoenix, AZ$173K--2.51,350
- 18210 N 19th Pl Phoenix, AZ$561K643,237
- 1959 E Bluefield Ave Phoenix, AZ$230K--31,508
- 1941 E Wagoner Rd Phoenix, AZ$180K--2.51,350
- 1925 E Wagoner Rd Phoenix, AZ$203K--21,054
- 1962 E Bluefield Ave Phoenix, AZ$175K--2.51,310
- 1957 E Wagoner Rd Phoenix, AZ$219K331,508
- 1921 E Wagoner Rd Phoenix, AZ$161K321,170
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!