This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $149-335K.
Price this home
Choose your own comparables to figure out a good selling price.Choose comps
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $14.1K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Jacksonville is $17,679.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $10.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Jacksonville is $14,931.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 1 acre
- Multi Family
- Built in 1940
- All time views: 3,388
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $257,500
- Parking: 2 spaces, 342 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Separate Living Room
- Bedrooms \ MBR - First Floor
- Export Options \ Allow VOW AVM
- Export Options \ Display VOW Comments
- Export Options \ Publish Address
- Export Options \ Publish Directions
- Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks
- Export Options \ Publish Square Feet
- Fencing \ Fenced Partial
- Interior Amenities \ Wood Floors
- Lot Description \ Regular Lot
- Lot Location \ Urban\City
- Min Rental Term \ 12 Months
- Min Rental Term \ 24 Months
- Parking Facilities \ 2 Car Space
- Parking Facilities \ No Covered Parking
- Restrictions \ Pets-Limited
- Restrictions \ Smoking Prohibited
- Road Surface \ Asphalt Road
- Square Foot Source \ Plans
- Status \ Active
- Stories \ 1 Story
- Style \ Traditional
- Tenant Pays \ All Srvcs & Utility
- Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Detached
- Utilities \ Sewer - Public
- Utilities \ Water - Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,803 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 289 ft
- Lot width: 70 ft
- Parcel #: 0825710000
- Zillow Home ID: 44482894
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: South Riverside
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.