1824 Minnesota Ave SE, Washington, DC 200202 beds, 2 baths, 1,128 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 958 sqft
- Built in 1880
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $139,000
- Price/sqft: $123
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,128 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5594 0011
- Zillow Home ID: 521312
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1824 Minnesota Avenue Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fairlawn, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 257.1% higher than in Washington, and 192.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fairlawn home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fairlawn home values.
- 1822 Minnesota Ave SE Washington, DC$172K211,128
- 1826 Minnesota Ave SE Washington, DC$189K211,100
- 1820 Minnesota Ave SE Washington, DC$182K211,128
- 1828 Minnesota Ave SE Washington, DC$201K61826
- 1818 Minnesota Ave SE Washington, DC$179K21.51,189
- 1830 Minnesota Ave SE Washington, DC$194K21826
- 1816 Minnesota Ave SE Washington, DC$173K211,104
- 1814 Minnesota Ave SE Washington, DC$329K443,480
- 1819 Q St SE Washington, DC$381K442,720
- 1815 Q St SE Washington, DC$300K112,720
- 1810 Minnesota Ave SE APT 102 Washington, DC$289K22.51,413
- 1810 Minnesota Ave SE APT 101 Washington, DC$333K22.51,500
- 1823 Q St SE Washington, DC$402K443,360
- 1844 Minnesota Ave SE Washington, DC$188K21905
- 1811 Q St SE Washington, DC$269K21850
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292