1824 Potomac Ave SE, Washington, DC 20003
Sold on 8/6/12: $569,900
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Townhouse:1,240 sq ft
- Lot:1,280 sqft
- Year Built:1926
- Last Sold:Aug 2012 for $569,900
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality7.0
- Days on Zillow490
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year2012
- Parcel #1114 0045
- Room Count9
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID427421
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$644,746||$606K – $683K||-$8,164||$519||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,456/mo||$1.2K – $3.6K/mo||-$33||$1.98||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Barney Circle home values will rise 6.6% next year, compared to a 2.6% increase for Washington as a whole. Among Barney Circle homes, this home is valued 5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Barney Circle market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 65.8% lower than in Washington, and 84.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Barney Circle home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Barney Circle home values.
Neighborhood for 1824 Potomac Avenue Se
- 1809 D St SE Washington, DC$680K32.01,240
- 1806 Potomac Ave SE Washington, DC$604K23.0960
- 1802 Potomac Ave SE Washington, DC$491K11.0400
- 1846 Potomac Ave SE Washington, DC$673K32.01,580
- 1801 D St SE Washington, DC$720K42.01,400
- 1820 D St SE Washington, DC$558K31.51,020
- 1833 Massachusetts Ave SE Washington, DC$602K11.01,354
- 1810 D St SE Washington, DC$605K32.01,240
- 1827 Massachusetts Ave SE Washington, DC$677K43.51,354
- 1821 Massachusetts Ave SE Washington, DC$594K31.51,981
- 1800 D St SE Washington, DC$684K32.01,400
- 1749 D St SE Washington, DC$749K31.01,432
- 1745 D St SE Washington, DC$696K32.01,220
- 1738 Potomac Ave SE Washington, DC$785K31.51,368
- 1736 Potomac Ave SE Washington, DC$716K32.01,368
- 1803 Massachusetts Ave SE Washington, DC$612K32.01,854
- 1801 Massachusetts Ave SE Washington, DC$645K32.02,300
- 1732 Potomac Ave SE Washington, DC$760K31.01,368
- 1733 D St SE Washington, DC$729K33.51,800
- 1844 Massachusetts Ave SE Washington, DC$587K32.01,300
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005