1824 R St NW, Washington, DC 200098 beds, 11 baths, 12,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
1824 R Street NW may be purchased complete with the stunning art and furnishings collections as seen in the slide show tour or furnishings can be purchased ?a la carte? to suit your specific needs. Bedrooms can be easily converted to grand offices and are all equipped with wired and wireless high speed internet access.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1911
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $8,450,000
- Price/sqft: $704
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Off street, 6 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Wet Bar
- Perfect Location, Stunning 2006 total renovation. 5-10 off street parking spaces.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Georgian
- Floor size: 12,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Solar
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0134 0167
- Unit floor #: 5
- Zillow Home ID: 63888955
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1824 R St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Dupont Circle, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 88.4% less than in Washington, and 90.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Dupont Circle home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dupont Circle home values.
- 1822 R St NW Washington, DC$1.87M----6,625
- 1641 19th St NW Washington, DC$1.08M221,368
- 1639 19th St NW Washington, DC$1.07M32.51,780
- 1830 R St NW Washington, DC$4.74M----29,691
- 1637 19th St NW Washington, DC$980K22.52,000
- 1635 19th St NW Washington, DC$878K221,440
- 1843 Corcoran St NW APT D Washington, DC$525K11750
- 1841 R St NW APT 4 Washington, DC$407K11675
- 1841 R St NW APT 3 Washington, DC$779K22.51,420
- 1841 R St NW APT 2 Washington, DC$409K11632
- 1841 R St NW APT 5 Washington, DC$1.31M332,198
- 1841 R St NW APT 1 Washington, DC$409K11624
- 1845 Corcoran St NW # 29 Washington, DC$450K11732
- 1837 R St NW Washington, DC$2.15M64.53,452
- 1839 R St NW Washington, DC$1.54M62.53,337
- 1843 Corcoran St NW # 28 Washington, DC$499K11760
- 1843 Corcoran St NW # 27 Washington, DC$497K11748
- 1843 Corcoran St NW # 30 Washington, DC$465K11718
- 1843 Corcoran St NW # 31 Washington, DC$485K11738
- 1843 Corcoran St NW # 32 Washington, DC$501K11745
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!