1824 SE 158th Ave, Portland, OR 972333 beds, 1 bath, 984 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $132,555
- Price/sqft: $135
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 984 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Parcel #: R234928
- Zillow Home ID: 53927068
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1824 Se 158th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Centennial market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 22.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 186.9% greater than in Portland, and 31.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Centennial home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Centennial home values.
- 1812 SE 158th Ave Portland, OR$220K411,584
- 15821 SE Stephens Ct Portland, OR$172K31984
- 15820 SE Mill St Portland, OR$175K321,118
- 1912 SE 158th Ave Portland, OR$170K31984
- 15826 SE Stephens Ct Portland, OR$172K31984
- 1835 SE 158th Ave Portland, OR$174K31.51,272
- 1903 SE 158th Ave Portland, OR$173K31984
- 15833 SE Stephens Ct Portland, OR$195K311,224
- 15832 SE Mill St Portland, OR$177K311,464
- 1911 SE 158th Ave Portland, OR$180K311,200
- 1825 SE 158th Ave Portland, OR$166K31984
- 1815 SE 158th Ave Portland, OR$196K31.51,282
- 15760 SE Mill St Portland, OR$175K31984
- 15815 SE Mill St Portland, OR$176K311,246
- 1926 SE 158th Ave Portland, OR$167K31984
- 1925 SE 158th Ave Portland, OR$169K31984
- 1760 SE 158th Ave Portland, OR$212K321,464
- 15831 SE Mill St Portland, OR$167K311,008
- 15836 SE Stephens Ct Portland, OR$171K31984
- 15844 SE Mill St Portland, OR$186K321,282
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.