- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1824 Starnes St, Augusta, GA 309043 beds, 2 baths, 1,630 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,841 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1911
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 1994 for $45,000
- Parking: 960 sqft
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,630 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0354439000
- Zillow Home ID: 14948061
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1824 Starnes Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Harrisburg, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.8% greater than in Augusta, and 100.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Harrisburg home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Harrisburg home values.
- 1820 Starnes St Augusta, GA$86K211,756
- 1830 Starnes St Augusta, GA$145K422,700
- 1816 Starnes St # A Augusta, GA$42K211,200
- 1816 Starnes St Augusta, GA$66K521,988
- 1834 Starnes St Augusta, GA$57K312,112
- 1815 Jenkins St Augusta, GA$47K331,450
- 1805 Jenkins St Augusta, GA$44K211,085
- 1823 Jenkins St Augusta, GA$40K211,092
- 1825 Jenkins St Augusta, GA$37K211,030
- 1838 Starnes St Augusta, GA$59K211,260
- 1827 Jenkins St Augusta, GA$38K21900
- 1804 Starnes St Augusta, GA$41K211,196
- 1821 Starnes St Augusta, GA$45K31896
- 1823 Starnes St Augusta, GA$44K211,300
- 1819 Starnes St Augusta, GA$41K211,023
- 1835 Warren St Augusta, GA$33K311,155
- 1840 Starnes St Augusta, GA$55K311,198
- 1817 Starnes St Augusta, GA$40K311,148
- 1833 Starnes St Augusta, GA$61K322,226
- 807 Crawford Ave Augusta, GA$73K321,820
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.