18240 Clayton Ave, Sonoma, CA 954761 bed, 1 bath, 1,036 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $183,000
- Price/sqft: $177
- Parking: 525 sqft
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,036 sqft
- Parcel #: 052223002
- Zillow Home ID: 15797084
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18240 Clayton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95476 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.9% less than in Sonoma, and 67.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95476 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sonoma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95476 home values.
- 18260 Clayton Ave Sonoma, CA$625K212,243
- 18206 Clayton Ave Sonoma, CA$444K311,036
- 18271 Railroad Ave Sonoma, CA$428K31796
- 18200 Clayton Ave Sonoma, CA$558K212,112
- 18245 Clayton Ave Sonoma, CA$449K21962
- 550 Cherry Ave Sonoma, CA$515K11966
- 18259 Clayton Ave Sonoma, CA$518K321,848
- 18270 Railroad Ave Sonoma, CA$508K321,683
- 18290 Clayton Ave Sonoma, CA$374K11610
- 18241 Clayton Ave Sonoma, CA$578K432,232
- 18229 Railroad Ave Sonoma, CA$451K321,256
- 604 Cherry Ave Sonoma, CA$444K321,260
- 18225 Railroad Ave Sonoma, CA$549K321,410
- 565 Cherry Ave Sonoma, CA$588K321,544
- 18275 Clayton Ave Sonoma, CA$668K221,544
- 533 Cherry Ave Sonoma, CA$1.16M422,676
- 18300 Clayton Ave Sonoma, CA$387K121,001
- 605 Toy Ln Sonoma, CA$421K21888
- 18220 Barrett Ave Sonoma, CA$491K321,650
- 530 Cherry Ave Sonoma, CA$489K211,197
Nearby Schools in Sonoma
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292