18245 66th Ct APT 2D, Tinley Park, IL 604772 beds, 2 baths, 1,227 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $71,490
- Price/sqft: $58
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,227 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 28314010761008
- Zillow Home ID: 4236224
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18245 66th Court APT 2D
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60477 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.3% higher than in Tinley Park, and 1116.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60477 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tinley Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60477 home values.
- 18245 66th Ct APT 2C Tinley Park, IL$146K221,260
- 18244 66th Ave Tinley Park, IL$182K--11,141
- 18245 66th Ct APT 1C Tinley Park, IL$141K22--
- 18250 66th Ave Tinley Park, IL$201K--1.51,141
- 18238 66th Ave Tinley Park, IL$179K--11,061
- 6601 Martin France Cir APT 3D Tinley Park, IL$134K221,700
- 18232 66th Ave Tinley Park, IL$185K31.51,116
- 18226 66th Ave Tinley Park, IL$193K--1.51,119
- 6612 Martin France Cir APT 1C Tinley Park, IL$140K221,288
- 6612 Martin France Cir Tinley Park, IL$138K------
- 18206 Rita Rd APT 3D Tinley Park, IL$131K------
- 18245 66th Ct APT 1D Tinley Park, IL$121K221,200
- 18206 Rita Rd APT 1B Tinley Park, IL$136K221,400
- 18206 Rita Rd APT 1A Tinley Park, IL$132K221,100
- 6624 Martin France Cir APT 3B Tinley Park, IL$173K221,497
- 6624 Martin France Cir APT 3A Tinley Park, IL$142K221,720
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!