- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1825 29th St SE, Washington, DC 200203 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,344 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1971
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $161,000
- Price/sqft: $120
- Finished basement
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,344 sqft
- Parcel #: 5637 0103
- Zillow Home ID: 522475
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1825 29th St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Randle Highlands market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 65.1% higher than in Washington, and 55.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Randle Highlands home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Randle Highlands home values.
- 1821 29th St SE Washington, DC$233K31.51,344
- 1819 29th St SE Washington, DC$234K31.51,344
- 1817 29th St SE Washington, DC$267K31.51,344
- 1815 29th St SE Washington, DC$268K31.51,344
- 1813 29th St SE Washington, DC$264K31.51,344
- 1811 29th St SE Washington, DC$263K31.51,344
- 1809 29th St SE Washington, DC$208K31.51,344
- 1814 28th Pl SE Washington, DC$366K222,164
- 1812 28th Pl SE Washington, DC$346K731,974
- 1807 29th St SE Washington, DC$202K31.51,344
- 1827 29th St SE Washington, DC$223K31.51,344
- 1805 29th St SE Washington, DC$200K31.51,344
- 1823 29th St SE Washington, DC$208K31.51,344
- 2833 S St SE Washington, DC$249KStudio--1,344
- 1803 29th St SE Washington, DC$200K31.51,344
- 1800 28th Pl SE APT 105 Washington, DC$197K221,200
- 1800 28th Pl SE APT 203 Washington, DC$233K221,200
- 1800 28th Pl SE APT 303 Washington, DC$209K221,197
- 1800 28th Pl SE APT 302 Washington, DC$195K221,185
- 1800 28th Pl SE APT 301 Washington, DC$210K221,132
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292