1825 29th St SE, Washington, DC 20020
Sold on 4/26/12: $161,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Condo:1,344 sq ft
- Lot:1,871 sqft
- Year Built:1971
- Last Sold:Apr 2012 for $161,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality7.0
- Days on Zillow684
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Parcel #5637 0103
- Roof TypeBuilt up
- Room Count6
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID522475
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$225,030||$191K – $266K||+$2,084||$167||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,778/mo||$1.5K – $2.2K/mo||+$47||$1.32||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Randle Highlands home values will increase 3.5% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for Washington as a whole. Among Randle Highlands homes, this home is valued 3.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 40.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Randle Highlands market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.9% greater than in Washington, and 39.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Randle Highlands home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Randle Highlands home values.
Neighborhood for 1825 29th St Se
- 1821 29th St SE Washington, DC$225K31.51,344
- 1819 29th St SE Washington, DC$226K31.51,344
- 1817 29th St SE Washington, DC$226K31.51,344
- 1815 29th St SE Washington, DC$230K31.51,344
- 1813 29th St SE Washington, DC$231K31.51,344
- 1811 29th St SE Washington, DC$227K31.51,344
- 29th St SE Washington, DC--31.51,344
- 29th St SE Washington, DC$231K31.51,344
- 1809 29th St SE Washington, DC$224K31.51,344
- 1814 28th Pl SE Washington, DC$357K22.02,164
- 1812 28th Pl SE Washington, DC$353K73.01,974
- 1807 29th St SE Washington, DC$226K31.51,344
- 1827 29th St SE Washington, DC$227K31.51,344
- 1805 29th St SE Washington, DC$225K31.51,344
- 1823 29th St SE Washington, DC$227K31.51,344
- 2833 S St SE Washington, DC$231KStudio--1,344
- 1803 29th St SE Washington, DC$227K31.51,344
- 1800 28th Pl SE APT 105 Washington, DC$220K22.01,200
- 1800 28th Pl SE APT 303 Washington, DC$214K22.01,197
- 1800 28th Pl SE APT 302 Washington, DC$213K22.01,185
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005