1825 Ganges Ave, El Cerrito, CA 945303 beds, 2 baths, 1,719 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $725,000
- Price/sqft: $422
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Security System
- View: City, Park, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,719 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5014820046
- Zillow Home ID: 18525153
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1825 Ganges Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94530 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 59.3% lower than in El Cerrito, and 83.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94530 home values rise more quickly than other regions in El Cerrito.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94530 home values.
- 5 beds, 3 baths
1,860 sqft, 5,227 sqft lot, built in 1966
- 5 beds, 3 baths
- 6859 Kenilworth Ave El Cerrito, CA$760K432,231
- 1909 Ganges Ave El Cerrito, CA$926K32.53,193
- 6851 Kenilworth Ave El Cerrito, CA$692K321,562
- 6948 Wilson Way El Cerrito, CA$782K432,383
- 1833 Ganges Ave El Cerrito, CA$721K322,213
- 6858 Kenilworth Ave El Cerrito, CA$716K232,155
- 6942 Wilson Way El Cerrito, CA$720K431,614
- 6843 Kenilworth Ave El Cerrito, CA$675K42.5--
- 6843 Kenilworth Ave El Cerrito, CA$707K42.52,285
- 1834 Ganges Ave El Cerrito, CA$824K322,602
- 6850 Kenilworth Ave El Cerrito, CA$716K32.52,222
- 1840 Ganges Ave El Cerrito, CA$646K332,455
- 1828 Ganges Ave El Cerrito, CA$512K21980
- 1910 Ganges Ave El Cerrito, CA$805K332,392
- 1826 Ganges Ave El Cerrito, CA$813K422,854
- 6846 Kenilworth Ave El Cerrito, CA$687K321,600
- 1914 Ganges Ave El Cerrito, CA$821K432,397
- 1924 Hudson St El Cerrito, CA$847K32.52,594
- 1820 Ganges Ave El Cerrito, CA$1.06M44.53,330
- 1805 Ganges Ave El Cerrito, CA$684K321,744
Nearby Schools in El Cerrito
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!