1825 Main St, Lafayette, IN 479042 beds, 1 bath, 2,191 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $112,500
- Price/sqft: $51
- Finished basement
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,191 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1953
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 790728214002000004
- Zillow Home ID: 50646040
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1825 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 47904, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.3% greater than in Lafayette, and 79.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 47904 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lafayette.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 47904 home values.
- 1722 Shortridge Dr Lafayette, IN$77K321,344
- 1827 Main St Lafayette, IN$143K--22,667
- 1819 Main St Lafayette, IN$72K311,560
- 1718 Shortridge Dr Lafayette, IN$77K311,388
- 1725 Shortridge Dr Lafayette, IN$61K--11,152
- 1729 Shortridge Dr Lafayette, IN$73K--11,040
- 1714 Shortridge Dr Lafayette, IN$65K31720
- 1721 Shortridge Dr Lafayette, IN$61K--1672
- 1712 Thompson St Lafayette, IN$67K11650
- 1822 Main St Lafayette, IN$68K311,106
- 1816 Main St Lafayette, IN$113K522,700
- 1717 Shortridge Dr Lafayette, IN$65K--1825
- 1804 Main St Lafayette, IN$136K--22,469
- 1710 Shortridge Dr Lafayette, IN$83K311,140
- 1904 Main St Lafayette, IN$70K211,600
- 1715 Shortridge Dr Lafayette, IN$84K--1.51,650
- 1806 Main St Lafayette, IN$111K312,496
- 1716 Thompson St APT 3 Lafayette, IN--Studio1--
- 1906 Main St Lafayette, IN$89K--1.51,528
- 1706 Shortridge Dr Lafayette, IN$56K31851
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!