1825 Micanopy Ave, Miami, FL 331336 beds, 5.5 baths, 4,900 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,751 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $1,625,000
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Board Identifier \ Miami Board of Realtors,Folio Number \ 01-41-15-018-0250,For Sale \ No,Front Exposure \ East,Furnished Info (List) \ Unfurnished,Housing-Older Persons Act \ Verified,Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency Rental,Municipal Code \ 0,Pet Restrictions \ Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions,Pets Allowed \ Yes,Pool \ Yes,Pool Description \ Below Ground Pool,Property Type \ Residential Rental,Renewable Rental \ Yes,Rent Period \ Year,Section \ 15,Status \ Active-Available,Style \ Residential-Annual,Type of Property \ Single,Waterfront Property (Y/N) \ No,
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,900 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0141150180250
- Zillow Home ID: 43855999
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1825 Micanopy Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North-East Coconut Grove, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.3% lower than in Miami, and 60.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help North-East Coconut Grove home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North-East Coconut Grove home values.
- # 0$739K55.55,092