- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1825 S 66th St, Tampa, FL 336192 beds, 1 bath, 552 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.79 acres
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1980
- Last sold: May 2013 for $34,000
- Price/sqft: $62
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 552 sqft
- Parcel #: 0462425256
- Zillow Home ID: 62831833
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1825 S 66th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33619 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 119.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.5% greater than in Palm River-Clair Mel, and 271.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33619 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palm River-Clair Mel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33619 home values.
- 1821 S 66th St Tampa, FL--------
- 1819 S 66th St Tampa, FL$277K322,366
- 6505 16th Ave S Tampa, FL--------
- 1901 S 66th St Tampa, FL$278K321,866
- 6509 16th Ave S Tampa, FL$109K321,812
- 6307 16th Ave S Tampa, FL$237K331,484
- 6305 16th Ave S Tampa, FL$166K532,624
- 1913 S 66th St Tampa, FL$66K321,540
- 2376 Tampa, FL--------
- 2374 Tampa, FL--------
- 3608 55th Street N Clair # 0 Mel City, FL$218K321,250
- 1915 S 66th St Tampa, FL$77K31.51,552
- S 66th St Tampa, FL$91K321,770
- 1917 S 66th St Tampa, FL$137K421,572
- 6510 16th Ave S Tampa, FL$213K422,249
- 6508 20th Ave S Tampa, FL$78K311,375
- 6221 16th Ave S Tampa, FL$90K221,382
- 505 S 52nd St Tampa, FL$285K432,986
- 1923 S 66th St Tampa, FL$105K432,072
- 6213 16th Ave S Tampa, FL--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292