1825 Turk St# 5, San Francisco, CA 94115
Sold on 5/30/12: $865,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,256 sq ft
- Lot:4,903 sqft
- Year Built:1988
- Last Sold:May 2012 for $865,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow559
- Parcel #1153 041
- Room Count5
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15085012
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$834,345||$751K – $926K||-$10,871||$664||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$4,269/mo||$3.4K – $5.7K/mo||+$120||$3.40||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts North Panhandle home values will rise 3.3% next year, compared to a 4.6% increase for San Francisco as a whole. Among North Panhandle homes, this home is valued 14.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Panhandle market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60.7% less than in San Francisco, and 90.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North Panhandle home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Panhandle home values.
Neighborhood for 1825 Turk Street # 5
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- KIPP San Francisco Bay Academy (assigned) 5-9 0.3 mi
- Wallenberg (Raoul) Traditional High (assigned) 9-12 0.4 mi
- Wells (Ida B.) High (assigned) 9-12 0.4 mi
- Chinese Immersion School at De Avila (assigned) K-5 0.7 mi
- New Traditions Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.7 mi
- San Francisco Public Montessori School (assigned) None 0.9 mi
- Roosevelt Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.2 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005